¿Why IN STOCK?
TCX helps the consignment owner throughout the sales process, from the initial material reception, to quality control, to handling, quotation and ultimately the sale of the material.
Given the background work between TCX and the consignment owner, quotes for stock checks are instantaneous which enables us to make same day shipments.
The consignment process involves these simple steps:
- Customer provides a list of obsolete material with the maximum amount of information, manufacturer, packaging, datecode, unit price, quantity.
- Signing of Consignment Contract having undertaken:
- Complete market study confirmed by customer
- TCX receives the Cosignment.
- TCX confirms part numbers, packaging, datecodes, markings and labels.
- All information is categorized and entered into our database.
- Material is published for sale.
- Prices have been approved and agreed between Consignment owner and TCX making turning same day requirements into same day sales without the necessity for further negotiation.
- Consignment owner is given monthly sales reports.
¿Why TCX MICRO?
With vast knowledge of the products and market.
- QC – material verification
- Technical Department
- Logistics Department
- Sales Team
- TCX is open 365 days a year
Wide and adequate warehouse space to accommodate all product.